Abstract Submission is Open!
Send your abstract to the 27th European Symposium on Urogenital Radiology
- ESUR has reserved a space in its Congress for the scientific presentation in an electronic format in the corresponding scientific sessions.
- Abstracts should be submitted from this website.
- These papers will be sent in abstract form for evaluation by the Organising and Scientific Committee of the Symposium.
Deadline for abstract submission: 20th September 2021
Notification of acceptance: 10th – 15th October 2021
Deadline to send the poster in electronic format: 25th October 2021
Information for the submission of abstracts to the 27th European Symposium on Urogenital Radiology:
- The first author and co-authors must be listed with name, surname, and workplace. However, the content of the abstracts must not include the centre of origin. The appearance of this information may lead to the rejection of the abstract.
- At least one of the authors must be registered for the 27th ESUR Symposium before 20 October 2021. Otherwise, the paper will not be accepted.
- The author giving the presentation must be registered for the Symposium.
Abstracts for Electronic Presentation may have either Scientific or Educational content. Each of them will have a different structure:
- Scientific Electronic Presentations will be structured as: Objectives, Material and Method, Results, Conclusions.
- Educational Electronic Presentations will be structured as: Teaching Objective, Review of the topic and Conclusions.
- The abstract must have a maximum of 300 words without tables and images.
- After evaluation by the Organising and Scientific Committee of the Congress, authors will be notified of the acceptance or rejection of the paper, as well as the final presentation format, before 15th October 2021.
- Once notification of acceptance has been received, authors will have until 25th October 2021 to send the poster in electronic format. At this point, the text can be updated, and the corresponding images and tables can be added.
- The best poster and best two oral presentations will be awarded an ESUR prize certificate and a complimentary registration for the ESUR symposium 2022.