The present legal notice regulates the use of the website www.theoriacongresos.com , whose holder is HERNANDEZ TENA CONGRESOS S.L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE attributes the condition of USER and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions included in this Legal Notice, warning that such conditions may be modified without notice by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in which case such information will be published and notified as soon as possible .
Therefore, it is recommended to carefully read its content in the event you wish to access and make of the information and services offered on this website.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Any other than the authorized use is expressly prohibited, therefore may THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE refuse or withdraw access and use at any time.
- IDENTIFYING DATA
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, for the purposes of the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, states in this document that:
- Its corporate name is: HERNANDEZ TENA CONGRESOS S.L.
- The VAT number is: B98652308
- The company address is registered at: : CL CARRERES PUCHALT, 6 PLANTA 2 PTA 5 – 46020 – VALENCIA
- The registered data may be found in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia in the volume 9819; Page 56; Sheet V-160380; Inscription 1.
In order to contact THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE you may use any of the following means:
- Phone number960728212
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between the users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any other means of those detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses in the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being understood transferred to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, if necessary, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. . Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, as well as refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or include illicit, contrary content. to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed on the basis thereof.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURES IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLEGAL NATURE
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, duly identifying himself, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
The language used shall be Spanish.